As part of our customer loyalty program, GreenGeeks has implemented the following SLA policy.
Should GreenGeeks’ network or hardware infrastructure face any form of downtime, customers will be compensated for the downtime at a rate based on their hosting rate. In the event of unscheduled or emergency maintenance, GreenGeeks will compensate at 3x the hosting rate (outage windows rounded to the nearest hour).
Scheduled maintenance: 1x rate.
Unscheduled or emergency maintenance: 3x rate.
- Scenario #1:
– Monthly Shared EcoSite Starter Customer ($9.95/month)
– Unscheduled maintenance lasting 1.5 hours total compensation: $0.08
- Determine daily rate: $9.95 / 30.42 (Standard Average Days per Month) = $0.327 Day
- Determine hourly rate: $0.327 / 24 (standard hours per day) = $0.0136
- Determine compensation rate: $0.0136 * 2 (rounded to nearest hour) * 3 (compensation rate) = $0.08
- Scenario #2:
– Monthly reseller seed customer ($19.95/month)
– Scheduled maintenance lasting 6 hours total compensation: $0.16
- Determine daily rate: $19.95 / 30.42 (standard average days per month) = $0.655 day
- Determine hourly rate: $0.655 / 24 (standard hours per day) = $0.0273
- Determine compensation rate: $0.0273 * 6 (rounded to nearest hour) * 1 (compensation rate) = $0.16
- GreenGeeks SLA compensations only apply to service outages monitored and confirmed by GreenGeeks. Third Party monitoring tools are not acceptable proof of outage.
- Credits eligible by request for seven days after confirmed resolution of an outage.
- VPS and Dedicated Servers excluded from the above compensation policy except for upstream/networking outages.
- Outages caused by resource abuse (exceeding set resources), suspensions are excluded from the above compensation policy.
- Extended Outages resulting from the use of third party DNS Services are excluded from the above compensation policy.