Here are the different settings that can be found for Rocket Loader™ in your Cloudflare account’s performance settings:
Please note that:
- Adding the ‘data-cfasync’ attribute within JS will not work to exclude the script from Rocket Loader™.
- The ‘data-cfasync’ attribute must be added before the ‘src’ attribute.
- Rocket loader™ will recognize the tag when either single or double quotes are placed around the attribute value.
To enable Rocket Loader™:
1. Log in to your Cloudflare account.
2. Click the domain you wish to enable Rocket Loader™ on.
3. Click the “Speed” link on the menu at the top of the page.
4. Scroll to the “Rocket Loader™” section and toggle it on or off as needed.