Welcome aboard. We’ve put together this Getting Started Guide to help you hit the ground running and make the most of your GreenGeeks account.
Learn the basics of your account to help you get started.
Domain Names & DNS
Two components make your website work, a domain name and a hosting account. If your domain name isn’t registered with GreenGeeks, make sure the name servers are pointed to GreenGeeks.
- Registering Domain Names
- Transferring Your Domain Name to GreenGeeks
- Your Domain Name Server (DNS) Information
- How to Add Domains to Your Account (Pro & Premium)
- Updating your Domain Contact/WHOIS Information
- Modify DNS Records
Set up a professional email for your brand, such as yourname @ your domain. Simply log into webmail or configure your favorite email application to receive and send email.
- Setup Your Email Account
- Setup Email Application
- Create Email Forwarders
- Add an Email Autoresponder
- Troubleshooting for Email
Build Your Website
We have multiple ways you can build your website. Choose from our in-house site builder powered by Sitepad, install WordPress, use our free site migration service if you already have a website or upload the files your self by using FTP or File Manager.
Starting a New Website:
Transferring your Existing Website
Other Useful Resources
We have several payment options, adjustable renewal terms, and easy access to your payment history.
- View Your Billing Invoices
- Manage Your Renewals
- Changing Your Hosting Plan Term Length
- Updating Your Credit Card
- Updating your Contact Email Address
Accessing your account is made easy with GreenGeeks.